Pritam Ghosal is born into a musical family. Pritam’s first lesson on Sarod started at an early when he came into contact with Shri Pranab Naha a noted Sarod player in Kolkata. After three years of Taleem, Pritam was very fortunate to have received blessings from the Great Sarod Maestro and Visionary Ustaad Amjad Ali Khan Sahab. In 1995 He accepted Pritam as His disciple. From then, Pritam has been extremely fortunate to be graced by the extensive Taleem and Guidance not only towards music but also towards leading a meaningful life, from his Guru. With His blessings Pritam has been also fortunate to have received excellent chance to perform in several music concerts in India and abroad as well.
1. Eenadu TV (Urdu).
2. He was invited to perform as a guest artist at the Annual Programme of Sankalp, Meerut.
3. India Habitat Centre, New Delhi.
4. Birla Academy, Kolkata for Organisation 'Classic'
5. Madhusudan Manch, Kolkata
6. Sisir Manch, Kolkata at the inauguration of the autobiography by Late Pandit Buddhadev Dasgupta
7. ITC Sangeet Sammelan, Mumbai.
8. Delhi International Arts Festival(Youth Festival) in Delhi.
9. Epicentre, Gurgaon, Haryana.
10. “Lalitarpan” at India Habitat Centre, New Delhi.
11. Concert Tour in Rennes, France
12. ‘Vasantotsava’ held in the occasion of Pt. Birju Maharaj ji’s 76th Birthday celebrations in New Delhi
13. "Gunijan baithak" India Habitat Centre, New Delhi
14. Renaissance, Gaya, Bihar
15. Duet with Lalitha Veena Player Shri L.R. Vishwanathan at 'NatNaagar' an evening of music and dance decorated to felicitate Pandit Krishna Mohan Misra on his 60th Birthday at Kamani Auditorium.
16. Subah-e-Banaras morning concert series at Assi Ghat, Varanasi.
17. Birth Centenary Celebration of the Tabla Maestro Pandit Acharya Ashutosh Bhattacharya in Tulsi Ghat, Varanasi.
18. The Sarod Ghar in Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh
19. Guru-Shishya Parampara Festival named "Diksha" held at IGNCA in New Delhi, organised by Sarod Ghar in collaboration with IGNCA.
20. Musical tribute to the Legendary Kathak Maestro Late Pandit Shambhu Maharaj at Triveni Auditorium in New Delhi.
21. Baithak concert at Queens, New York.